With the company SUTTNER.IT we have set ourselves the goal of sharing 24 years of experience in the IT sector with you.
Our range of services extends from conventional support and assistance in incidents that you would like to hand over to a specialist, to the advisory and executive function in the planning and integration of new acquisitions.
- Desktop PC's
- Network infrastructures are the traditional IT topics that we take care of and implement together with you according to the available budget.
Many of our customers are amazed how often expensive acquisition would have been avoidable.
In addition, intensive know-how from the telematics industry is available in an advisory capacity.
We have 16 years of experience in the support of telematics systems of various European manufacturers in the areas of on-board unit (truck, car, bus and rail) including many years of installation experience, the care and administration of client applications in the office, the associated server systems, databases and M2M communication channels.
- Tracking and Tracing
- fleet Management
- Vehicle location in the truck sector of any manufacturer, cars, rail transport (people and goods), Containers, military, dangerous goods telematics up to classes 70/3325
- Autonomous location systems without external power supply for e.g. Freight wagons, swap bodies, semi-trailers
If your company is interested in a telematics solution and / or is looking for a provider change, please contact us. We will gladly assist you in selecting and limiting your needs in order to integrate with you a suitable system in your company.
Truck Driver Highway IT Service
Especially for long-distance traffic, we offer an on-site IT service for truck drivers. Our current work area includes the following highways and adjacent areas:
- A99 - Vaterstetten until the south of Munich
- A8 - Munich until Salzburg
- A93 - Rosenheim - Kufstein / Wörgl
- A95 - München - Garmisch / Mittenwald / Innsbruck
- Kufstein - Wörgl - Innsbruck - Brenner (A13)
- Salzburg - Katschberg / Tauerntunnel (A10)
- Saltzburg - Linz (A1)
For all on-site appointments travel expenses are to be paid in relation to shipping costs. As a starting point, the rest stop Irschenberg (A8) is set for all deliveries. For the delivery of new hardware, we would like to ask you to contact us at least 2 days before the scheduled date, so that the goods in stock on the delivery day and is also reserved, just as an employee for the delivery service is available.
Talk to us - we are always available to you personally.